- From Different Dream Parenting, Stephanie’s Special-Needs Resolution: No More Fairy Tales. You’ll love this poem!
- From Comfort in the Midst of Chaos, Reaching Back as You Go Forward. Barb shares how important it is to mentor others.
- From Ellen’s site, Finding Beauty in Brokenness, Erin shares her heart in “Are special needs families isolated?“
- We’ve added a new writer to our monthly line-up! You can meet Jared at his site, Building Special Families. He wrote this week on A Dad’s Complex Excitement for His Special Baby’s Birth.
- Sandra shared at The MOB Society a biblical formula to stop worrying.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sandra is a pastor's wife and mom to two boys. She's the author of Speechless: Finding God's Grace in My Son's Autism and Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip (a Bible study for special-needs parents).