- Laurie’s new book is about how God uses your weirdness in wonderful ways! This week she had Jennifer Janes guest post on how Jennifer always thought her tendency to over-think was a weakness, but that God actually uses it for good.
- Ellen writes about how disability is just a part of life for her and her girls, “Every day we do this, as we do life, we show the world that disability is just a part of life. Disability happens. We balance the walker and sometimes it falls, perhaps more than we want it to, but we pick it up and keep on moving. And we can see people smile and recognize the pleasures of being a family, just a family, like everyone else. And sometimes, this is what it means to live life with disability.”
- Dr. Charles Bowers shares “How to Beat Caregiver Stress” at Different Dream for My Child. In this first post of the series, he goes over the physical and emotional symptoms.
- At Comfort in the Midst of Chaos, Angela shares her thoughts on suffering, “There is a false thinking out there, that many of you have probably heard, that essentially states that the reason you are suffering with physical affliction is because of something you have done; either your personal sin or your lack of faith. This is not what someone needs to hear who is afflicted or who has a child with an affliction. It is not biblical and pushes Christ out of the picture completely.”
The following two tabs change content below.
Sandra is a pastor's wife and mom to two boys. She's the author of Speechless: Finding God's Grace in My Son's Autism and Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip (a Bible study for special-needs parents).
Latest posts by Sandra Peoples (see all)
- Be a Friend Who Shows Up When Life Is Hard - September 4, 2017
- Who Me … Traumatized? - August 18, 2017
- We’ve Moved to KeyMinistry.org - January 4, 2017
Leave a Reply