Thank you so much for joining with us to say thanks to Mike Woods for his vision and passion for this website! Thank you also for your encouragement to him as he focuses on his family and church ministry.
Thank you also for taking time to fill out our reader survey this week. The writing team was excited to learn more about our readers and how we can serve you. One suggestion was to have a way to share what you are writing on your blog with our readers. So each weekend we’ll feature some of our favorite links from around the web and we’re inviting you to share links to your sites in the comments! We know many of you have a talent for writing and a heart to encourage other special-needs parents, and we’re happy to share our community of readers with you.
Here are five of our favorites from this week:
- By Amy Stout at Different Dream Parenting: Teaching Kids with Special Needs about Salvation
- By Caroline at Do Not Depart: Faith Resources for Special Needs Families
- By Katie at Apple Pie, Anyone?: Rylie Joy Is 7 (a beautiful tribute to her daughter who has speech apraxia)
- By Lisa Leonard: life lessons from David
- From Joni and Friends: an opportunity to change a life this Christmas by giving a child a wheelchair!
- By Barb at Comfort in the Midst of Chaos: ‘Tis the Season for Dysfunction: The Spouse Edition