- The Inclusive Church ran a series this week on Including Teens with Special Needs in church. It includes lots of helpful information.
- Gillian writes she’s afraid of autism. And saying she’s afraid dilutes its power.
- Jared is launching a new podcast! You can check out the first episode, How Our Story Brought Hope and Led to Building Special Families.
- Sandra and her husband Lee are releasing short videos to go along with each chapter in their book Held: Learning to Live in God’s Grip (a Bible study for special-needs parents). You can watch the intro video on her site.
- Laurie shares 20 Beautiful Truths for When Life Seems against You.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sandra is a pastor's wife and mom to two boys. She's the author of Speechless: Finding God's Grace in My Son's Autism and Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip (a Bible study for special-needs parents).