- Jolene at Different Dream announced news on her upcoming book about PTSD in children. She also invites families who have experienced PTSD in a child to be interviewed.
- This post at Chosen Families shares what happens when lift each other’s burdens.
- Taking care of yourself while caring for someone with special needs can be tough. If you need some encouragement to get moving, read this article about the link between exercise and happiness.
- Jennifer Janes recently wrote a sensitive and encouraging article on when parents struggle with their child’s diagnosis.
- Laurie Wallin is back to vlogging with a video about the storm inside us.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Caroline F (see all)
- 7 Practical Ways to Encourage a New Special Needs Parent - April 29, 2015
- Weekend Links: Vol. 14 - February 22, 2014
- Weekend Links: Vol. 13 - February 15, 2014
Leave a Reply