- For a 100th day of school project, Ellen Stumbo helped her girls compile a display of 100 beautiful faces of kids with Down Syndrome. This post will make your eyes water with beautiful love.
- Barb at Snappin’ Ministries asked her husband to write his thoughts about why he stays in their marriage.
- The Today Show featured the story of Canadian skier (and gold medalist!) Alex Bilodeau and his brother, Frederic, who has cerebral palsy.
- Many of us who take our kids (those with or without special needs) to local libraries know how helpful it is to have amazing and patient librarians. The Library Adventure offers 8 ways to show love to your libraries and librarians, including ideas kids with special needs can do.
- If you have a sensory seeker, you might enjoy this list of 100 sensory activities compiled by Lemon Lime Adventures.
- Cindi wrote on parenting a child with special needs as an endurance race with lots of training.
If you have a link that would benefit special needs families, share it in the comments below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Caroline F (see all)
- 7 Practical Ways to Encourage a New Special Needs Parent - April 29, 2015
- Weekend Links: Vol. 14 - February 22, 2014
- Weekend Links: Vol. 13 - February 15, 2014