- Jolene shares four ways to prevent post-traumatic stress disorder in children. Jolene is working on a book on the subject and has lots of wisdom to share!
- Laurie shares why fear is a big bad liar. “What if, the next time we get anxious about some possible situation, we reminded ourselves of the truth that it will never be as bad as we think because life will never be in our power alone to handle?”
- Barb reflects on her son’s fourteenth birthday and fourteen years of God replacing her dreams for her son with His plans.
- Ellen writes to the siblings of children with special needs, “As parents, we hope to make this place a better place for our kids. But as the siblings – with hearts so full of acceptance, compassion, an understanding of the value of life – you will go out into this world and change it. Not just for your siblings, but for all of us.”
- Sandra and her family are adopting from China, and the school for blind and visually impaired children where her son is now did a video that is sure to put a smile on your face! Some of the children in the video need sponsors and you can find out more on Bethel’s site!
The following two tabs change content below.
Sandra is a pastor's wife and mom to two boys. She's the author of Speechless: Finding God's Grace in My Son's Autism and Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip (a Bible study for special-needs parents).