- Sarah from Hope in Autism shares how at the end of a huge meltdown, her son’s actions gave them a glimpse of glory.
- Ellen asks why we are so afraid of disability, and how we can put that fear away.
- Laurie gets honest about the season her marriage is in as she writes to encourage with “What Not to Do When Marriage Stinks.”
- Jolene shares links to twelve posts on care giver stress relief for parents of kids with special needs.
- Shannon lists 5 things she’s learned in 7 years of special-needs ministry.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sandra is a pastor's wife and mom to two boys. She's the author of Speechless: Finding God's Grace in My Son's Autism and Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip (a Bible study for special-needs parents).