- We created a Pinterest board with twenty of our top posts from 2013. If you’re new to Not Alone or just want to make sure you didn’t miss anything good, check out our board!
- Laurie took an eight-week break from blogging and is sharing the gifts she found during that time.
- Rediscovering Love: My 6-year-old and her quadriplegic dad by Erin Hayes at CNN (HT: Greg Lucas on Twitter)
- 8 Tips to Survive a Busy Week from Jennifer A. Janes
- Jolene is sharing her special needs top ten countdown, and #5 features encouragement for parents with special needs children.
- Joan talks about Christmas Deliverance at Chosen Families.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sandra is a pastor's wife and mom to two boys. She's the author of Speechless: Finding God's Grace in My Son's Autism and Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip (a Bible study for special-needs parents).