What a great start we had to 2014 this week, with two of our most popular posts ever, “I Don’t Know How You Do It” and “Darkness in a Theater.” We also had many of you sign up for our new Facebook support groups. There’s still room for more people if you’re interested in joining us!
- Jolene from Different Dream Parenting shares the #1 post from their site in 2013: Music Therapy: 6 Benefits for Kids with Special Needs
- Caroline from Under God’s Mighty Hand shares the one word she picked to guide her in 2014: Create
- Want help picking your own “one word” for 2014? Laurie has tips!
- Barb from Comfort in the Midst of Chaos reminds us as we start 2014: I’m Not Who I Was
- This month the Do Not Depart team will be exploring God’s Word for the new beginnings God offers us in Jesus Christ. What an encouraging message!