Down syndrome awareness month is almost over, but we didn’t want to miss the opportunity to introduce you to these world changers who happen to have Down syndrome (I’m especially fond of one of them!).
- David DeSanctis– Actor, star of “Where Hope Grows”
- Madeline Stuart– Model, walked the runway at New York Fashion Week
- The campers at Camp PALS who are writing letters to new parents of babies born with Down syndrome
- Jessica Wills- The star of the comics, “Just Jessica” (written and illustrated by her father)
- Syble- My sister, who sends birthday cards to family members and writes “don’t open until your birthday” on the envelopes (and if you’re really lucky, she puts a couple dollars in the card!), loves her nieces and nephews, cheers for the Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos, eats ketchup on everything, never misses Days of Our Lives, and volunteers at a local food pantry.