- At Chosen Families, one mom talks about her experience with common core and how it will affect our children.
- Laurie writes on handling reactions and overreactions from others: “When we live life, people will react. Will we embrace the uncomfortable moments? Or let them crumple us?”
- Kelli shares her newest podcast, on being set free from anger, grief, or bitterness by forgiving.
- Amy Julia Becker is beginning a new series at Christianity Today called Perfectly Human: Reflections on Disability and the Good Life.
- Sandra recently attended an event for special needs moms and caregivers and she shares the Blessing of the Hands that was read over each woman who attended.
The following two tabs change content below.
Sandra is a pastor's wife and mom to two boys. She's the author of Speechless: Finding God's Grace in My Son's Autism and Held: Learning to Live in God's Grip (a Bible study for special-needs parents).
Latest posts by Sandra Peoples (see all)
- Be a Friend Who Shows Up When Life Is Hard - September 4, 2017
- Who Me … Traumatized? - August 18, 2017
- We’ve Moved to KeyMinistry.org - January 4, 2017
Leave a Reply